Our client is a highly respected, well managed community bank operating primarily in Bergen and Passaic area of New Jersey. Really nice working environment in a very attractive and accessible suburban atmosphere
Great salary and benefit package, with salary commensurate with experience. Analysts may be junior or senior in experience.
Conducts credit investigations and analyzes routine credit information pertaining to loans; prepares, or assists in the preparation of credit reports for presentation to loan officers or committees; furnishes information in relation to credit inquires, provides assistance to loan officers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Develops credit information for use by lending officers or committees in the making of lending decisions on new, renewal, and extension loans
2. Reviews all pertinent credit and financial information, including reporting services, credit bureaus, others companies, main office files, and branches
3. Analyzes information statements and related material
4. Prepares summary, present facts, and offers opinions of credit-worthiness
5. Provides credit information and references for customers, loan officers, or other agencies as required
6. Ensures that all credit files are kept current with latest financial statements, agency reports, etc.
7. Contacts all available sources of information
8. Assembles all pertinent information and reports
1. Performs tasks, which are supportive in nature to the essential functions of the job, but which may be altered or redesigned depending upon individual circumstances
2. Supports the Bank's corporate education program by enhancing their knowledge and skills related to their job through education. Required to complete Reg University Compliance Courses according to schedule.
Reports to Credit Manager
NATURE OF WORKING RELATIONSHIPS:
Direct contact with relationship managers, consumer loan officers, branch officers, customer sales representatives, mortgage officers, new business development officers, and Bank customers
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
SPECIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
1. A college degree is desirable, however, not mandatory, providing there is significant education and experience
2. A minimum of two years experience in credit function, including investigation, spread and analysis of financial statements
3. Computer skills
4. Excellent oral and written communication skills
Adams Consulting Group, LLC - 11 months ago