For over 121 years, Legend Bank has been a profitable, sound, locally-owned community bank, providing ultimate protection for depositors funds. We are creative and responsive to our customers' changing needs, and we actively support the continued growth and development of our communities.
We pride ourselves on selecting, training, and maintaining a professional team and providing an environment where they feel motivated to achieve outstanding performance.
Credit Analyst I
We are seeking a conscientious Credit Analyst we can rely on to evaluate commercial and personal financial information in order to assess the credit-worthiness of loan applicants; prepare summaries, present facts and participate in loan committee or other discussions related to credit decisions.
- Gathers and analyzes customer financial information, including but not limited to financial statements, tax returns, business plans, credit reports, industry data, etc.
- Prepares loan committee presentations.
- Determines compliance with banks loan policies.
- Advises loan committee regarding customer financial information.
- Prepares monthly board and management reports.
- Portfolio monitoring and management activities as assigned.
- Accompanies lenders on customer calls or inspections.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Business, Economics or Finance
- Related banking or analytical experience is preferred
- Spreadsheet and word processing proficiency
- Excellent mathematical and analytical ability
- Strong interpersonal, organization, communication and customer relations skills
We value our employees time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive salary annually, depending on experience, and an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
We're Committed to Helping Companies Succeed
More than 28 years ago, Insperity® CEO Paul Sarvadi envisioned making business owners' lives...