Description/Job Summary Pennsylvania’s leading rural lender is looking for an experienced Credit Analyst to work from our Mechanicsburg office. Our Credit Analysts are accountable as a resource person to a Lending Team for the development/servicing of loan packages.
• Complete all underwriting requests
• Credit score all loans
• Trend financial data, and project future performance using Excel based trends and Moody’s Risk Analyst
• Write loan narratives
• Work closely with lenders to condition and approve loans
• Order appraisals and other searches
• Provide excellent customer service via telephone, mail, electronic communications and in-person
• Maintain accurate customer and business records through CRM system
• Support the sales of all products and services
• Works well in team environment to accomplish team goals
• Strong knowledge of computer software applications
• Experience with Moody’s Risk Analyst software preferred
• Experience working with both audited and unaudited financial statements
• Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and analytical skills
• Organized and able to work independently under general supervision
• Education or experience equivalent to a Bachelors Degree in Business, Accounting, or Finance
• Possess a minimum of 2 years experience in financial/credit analysis or related agriculture lending - preferred
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. We offer an excellent benefits package.
We provide our patients with the highest quality psychiatric and mental health services. We aim to be an advocate for our patients, to...