Atlantic Detroit Diesel-Allison, LLC (Atlantic DDA) is engaged in the sale and servicing of diesel and alternative fuel engines, transmissions and related components, parts and accessories, for equipment serving various On-Highway and Off-Highway markets. Those markets include medium- and heavy-duty trucks, buses and coaches, fire and emergency vehicles, power generation systems, marine propulsion and support equipment (commercial and pleasure-craft), and construction and industrial equipment.
Our customers include: trucking companies, municipalities, transit authorities, bus companies, owner operators, ferry and commercial vessel operators, pleasure-craft owners, financial institutions, hospitals, and many others.
Atlantic Detroit Diesel- Allison is currently seeking a CREDIT ANALYST for our Lodi, NJ office.
- Process incoming checks
- Prepare daily deposit
- Research and assess credit risk of new and current customers
- Assist in credit investigation
- Approve or disapprove extension of credit
- Handle collections and reduce past due balances
- Handle incoming phone calls
- Minimum of 2-5 years related experience
- Associates degree or equivalent experience
- Proficient computer skills, including AS400, Microsoft Office, Outlook, Internet
- Good organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills (verbal and written)
- Strong attention to detail
FAXES, EMAILS, AND PHONE CALLS WILL BE DISREGARDED. YOU MUST SUBMIT YOUR RESUME ONLINE.
Atlantic DDA is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V
Minorities and Women are Encouraged to Apply
Atlantic Detroit Diesel-Allison, LLC. - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard