Summary of Desired/Required Experience:
- 5 years in the administration and analysis of credit on commercial and mortgage loans.
- Ability to assess risk and provide recommendations on approval of loan applications.
- Good standing in current and/or previous employment
- Strong work ethic that supports a willingness to handle multiple tasks with efficiency and accuracy.
- At its sole discretion, CFC may consider qualified entry level applicants who have the same education as required in this posting. In such case, the title will adjusted appropriately to entry level experience.
Reviews and approves loans submitted by other lending staff that exceeds their delegated authority.
- Assist loan officers in the analysis, servicing, and reporting of the association s mortgage and commercial loans.
- Analyzes financial information including balance sheets, income statements, cash flow and tax returns to form an opinion of the strengths, weaknesses and risk associated with loan packages.
- Interprets, communicates, and provides guidance to loan officers regarding association lending policies and procedures.
- Determines probability of Default (PD) ratings as appropriate and makes recommendations for approval or denial of loans.
- Bachelor s Degree in Finance, Business Administration, Accounting, Ag Economics or related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic to moderate skill set in Microsoft Office Applications.
- General knowledge of accounting and financial systems.
- Ability to perform intermediate level accounting and financial analysis under moderate supervision
- Commensurate with Experience
- At the discretion of CFC, position may be offered at alternate titles and other business experience may be considered relevant; AA/EOE/M/F/D/V; Full description available on request
- May 30, 2014 unless closed earlier or extended at the sole discretion of Capital Farm Credit
Capital Farm Credit, ACA - 4 months ago