As one of the world's leading financial services group, Credit Suisse provides its clients with investment banking, private banking and asset management services worldwide. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has a long tradition of meeting the complex financial needs of a wide range of clients, offering advisory services, comprehensive solutions and innovative products to companies, institutional clients and high-net-worth private clients globally. The Credit Suisse Group is active in over 50 countries and employs approximately 40,000 people. Further information can be found at www.credit-suisse.com.
Cultural diversity is essential to our success. As such, we employ people from more than 100 countries. Credit Suisse empowers employees to work openly and respectfully with each other and with clients, ultimately striving to deliver superior results while offering initiatives and programs to assist employees achieve a healthy work-life balance.
Global (NY, Houston, Calgary, London and Singapore) coverage/support of Commodities business in front office credit capacity
· Prepare monthly credit reports for existing clients
· Analyze potential clients for credit worthiness and present to Credit Risk Management team
· Participate in ISDA/CSA, NAESB and other master agreement negotiations
· Clearly and efficiently communicate with sales and trading teams
· Act as bridge between sales/trading, and credit, legal operations and collateral teams
· Strong Advocacy for the Commodities business and clientele from a credit risk perspective
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Strong background in accounting and/or financial analysis
· 2 years of experience, solid understanding of financial statements, analysis
· Ability to work in a dynamic high-pressure environment
· Ability to multitask accurately under tight time constraints
· Strong communication skills
· Detail orientated and focused
· A self-starter, also team oriented
· Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
· Knowledge of E&P, M&M, or any other industry preferred
Right place, perfect opportunity
Credit Suisse is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in its employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
To the extent permitted or required by applicable law, a candidate who is offered employment will be subject to a criminal record check and other background checks.
Credit Suisse - 19 months ago
Credit Suisse (USA) is one of the top US investment banks, offering advisory services on mergers and acquisitions, raising capital,...