To provide for the accurate spreading and analysis of business and individual financial statements. Analyze accounts receivable, inventory and accounts payable for verification of availability of funds for borrowing base clients. Provides projection modeling, loan covenant compliance, profitability analysis and risk rating analysis for current and prospective clients. Assists in the preparation of industry analysis. Handles special projects and provides customer service support to internal clients such as Commercial Relationship Managers.
This list includes the current primary responsibilities of this position. It is not intended to be all-inclusive and is subject to change, as needed, for the purpose of operational efficiency.
- Analyzes all data, providing accurate information and sound judgment regarding the borrower’s total relationship.
- Under the direction of the Senior Credit Analyst, prepares formal loan proposals, risk rating matrices and loan pricing worksheets which summarize the total relationship and a complete financial overview to include ratio and trend analysis.
- Recognizes and notifies the Commercial Relationship Manager when there are loan policy exceptions, loan covenants violations, and a lack of required financial information.
- Performs other relevant duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of financial statement analysis to include ratio and trend analysis and forecasting/projections.
- Provides technical and operational support to Loan Officers
- Streamlines and enhances the communicating of new business requests to the Chief Credit Officer.
- As requested, goes on client calls with Commercial Relationship Managers.
First Fidelity Bank - 20 months ago