*Please note: this position may be located in either Grand Rapids or East Lansing
GreenStone Farm Credit Services is a $6 billion financial services institution with 475 employees in 37 locations throughout Michigan and northeast Wisconsin. GreenStone provides short term and long term credit to our customers, as well as a variety of other products and services, such as crop insurance, life and disability insurance, accounting services, tax planning and preparation, and appraisals.
This position will provide credit analysis expertise on medium to large agricultural loan requests to help ensure sound comprehensive decisions are made in the credit approval process.
- Prepare financial analysis on medium to large agricultural loan requests and assist the VP of Credit in the analysis of larger, more complex requests.
- Analyze moderately sized mortgage and commercial loan requests as well as assisting in the preparation of loan narratives.
- Assist the Loan Officers with loan servicing and monitoring loan conditions.
- Bachelor’s degree in agriculture, business administration, finance, or related field.
- Must be methodical, consistent, and capable in loan analysis.
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- General knowledge of loan products and credit operations as well as farm production methods, products and farm business management.
Here's What We Can Offer You...
GreenStone has an outstanding Total Rewards package, which includes, but is not limited to:
*** Please include your salary requirements in your cover letter
- 15 vacation days, 12 sick days, and 10 paid holidays per year
- 401(k) plan – up to a 9% employer contribution/match
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life/AD&D benefits, etc.
- $100/year Logo Wear allowance
- $400/year Computer Subsidy/Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement ($3750 for BA, $5250 for MA, per year)
Please visit the GreenStone website at
Farm Credit Network - 12 months ago