Req Number: hein-00004550
The Credit Analyst position at Heinz North America is an outstanding opportunity to not only take your credit and collections skills to the next level, but also to join the most global US-based food company with a world-class portfolio of powerful brands holding number-one and number-two market positions in more than 50 countries.
Who will be successful in this role?
- We are seeking a self-starter with very strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- The successful candidate will have completed a minimum of three (3) years experience in commercial credit and collections demonstrating a good working knowledge of financial statements and commercial credit.
- Good understanding of the concepts of Credit Risk and attention to detail.
- We are looking for an individual who presents excellent communication skills demonstrated by the ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships as well as the ability to present to, and communicate with a broad range of audiences.
- Our candidate of choice will have excellent computer skills along with proficiency in Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
- A bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, related business discipline or the equivalent business experience is required. Knowledge of consumer goods industry is preferred.
Bring Us Your Appetite For Success
Heinz is a global company with a long history of success. We offer an environment of strength, stability and exceptionally varied opportunity. Under our impressive portfolio of brands, we lead the industry in quality, value, consumer loyalty, and consumer expectations. Our talent is entrepreneurial, empowered and always collaborative with a culture that allows each person to have an impact every day. Your career with us is limited only by your drive, ambition and imagination and we are committed to maximizing the talents of those who join us.
At Heinz, diversity is implicit in our business strategy for success. By 'making talent an advantage,' diversity and inclusion:
- Enables Heinz to be the 'employer of choice' that hires and retains the best talent from around the world, reflecting the markets and consumers we serve;
- Promotes an inclusive workplace culture that values differences in order to inspire each team member to bring their personal best; and
- Encourages full engagement and contribution from team members to ensure that we have the innovation and creativity to deliver on our mission in every part of our business.
It is the continuing policy of Heinz North America to afford full equal employment opportunity to qualified employees and applicants, regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental handicaps, military or veteran status, sexual preference, or any other protected condition or characteristic in conformity with all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
Please note: Local recruitment - relocation assistance is not available for this position