Creative Converting, a division of Hoffmaster Group, Inc., is currently seeking a Credit Analyst. We are a leading manufacturer and distributor of disposable tableware, including high-fashion paper napkins, plates, cups and table covers in a variety of solid colors and designs appropriate for virtually any event. These products are distributed to specialty and major party goods retailers throughout North America and around the world. Creative Converting is conveniently located approximately 35-40 minutes from either the Fox Valley or Green Bay.
This position is responsible for researching and evaluating credit risk, perform financial statement analysis, assess credit history performance, and manage an assigned credit portfolio
Key Responsibilities :
· Recommends appropriate credit limits and actions in accordance with established guidelines
· Monitor accounts daily and make effective contacts in order to receive payment
· Review pending orders to determine whether or not an order can be released
· Recommend accounts to credit manager for legal and collection action
· Identify and resolve short pays on accounts through interaction with sales and sales admin.
· Process credit card transactions and settlements
· Back up cash posting clerk in their absence
· High School Diploma
· Three years experience is credit and collections
· Professional verbal and written communication skills
· Proficient in M icrosoft Office (Excel and Word) and windows experience in a network environment
To apply, please upload your resume an apply online on our website, www.creativeconverting.com
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities