SALARY GRADE: 14
(HR Use Only):
SUPERVISOR’S TITLE: Credit Manager Americas
FLSA CLASSIFICATION: Non-exempt
1. SUMMARY OF POSITION – A brief overview of the primary purpose of the position, including the expected contribution to the business (i.e. Why does this job exist?).
Provide financial, clerical and administrative services to ensure efficient, timely and accurate collection of invoices for assigned accounts. Review customer financial information to assign credit limits and payment terms with defined delegation of authorities.
2. ACCOUNTABILITIES - List the primary job responsibilities and activities in order of importance.
Conduct credit investigations of existing and new customers to establish credit limits and payment terms with the defined delegation of authorities.
Approve credit extensions within established guidelines.
Monitor collections and contact delinquent customers to maximize collections and cash flow.
Recommend action on delinquent accounts.
Reduce unapplied credits & payments to < 50K
3. POSITION SCOPE – If relevant, provide information on key scope factors such as revenue responsibility, matrix relationships, geographic coverage, customer/site/market complexities, etc.
4. ORGANIZATIONAL RELATIONSHIPS (i.e. who must this job holder interact with on a regular basis to complete key job responsibilities?)
A. Internal Contacts
B. External to Houghton Contacts
Reason for Contact
Reason for Contact
5. EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
What formal education or certification is required to perform the job duties (Degree, field)?
What is the minimum number of years of relevant experience that is needed? What training is required?
High School diploma or equivalent required, Associates degree in Accounting or Finance preferred.
Minimum of 2 years related experience required.
Key Experiences Desired - These are key experiences that an individual should have prior to assuming the role, contributing to their achievement of full performance at a rate faster than individuals without these experiences.
6. TOTAL NUMBER SUPERVISED:
(both direct and indirect supervision)
# supervised directly
Employee’s Name & Signature: Date:
Supervisor’s Name & Signature: Date:
Signature acknowledges review of and agreement that the job description reflects incumbent’s key job responsibilities.
Houghton International, Inc. - 17 months ago