The purpose of the Credit Analyst is to analyze and evaluate requests for customer credit for new leases, equipment purchases and Postage Finance credit lines. Depending upon the transaction size, industry and nature of the customer, this position will need to have the ability to research, process and make decisions based upon the review of internal databases, outside credit bureau reports, bank ratings, customer financial statements, and/or trade references. This position is a key interface to the field sales organization in both District, branch and dealer channels, and is critical in supporting the organization’s revenue goals and its portfolio quality requirements. The candidate will be successful only if he/she has the ability to multi-task in an often fast-paced environment. This is an hourly, non-exempt role.
• Analyze incoming financing requests.
• Decision (approve or decline) credit requests and release orders from hold, as appropriate
• Act as a liaison between sales, order entry, and customers.
• Proactively work to identify and resolve issues.
• Maintain appropriate documentation for monitoring workflow.
• Complete assigned special projects as requested.
• MailFinance management, portfolio administration, finance and collections
• Neopost sales management and staff both internally and in the field
• Dealer sales and general management
• Order entry
Required Skills & Experience
• College degree preferred but not essential
Strong analytical skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to speak comfortably with customers and sales personnel in due diligence information gathering and in discussing transaction needs and decisions
• Knowledge and hands-on experience with Oracle or equivalent software
• PC proficiency in MS Outlook, Excel and Word
• Exposure to a financial calculator helpful.
• Some leasing experience preferred but not mandatory
• Some prior credit analysis experience preferred but not required
• General understanding of MailFinance’s leasing product and Postage Finance
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of the candidate.
Neopost USA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Neopost USA - 15 months ago