Publishers Clearing House (PCH), headquartered in Port Washington, NY is a multi-channel direct marketer of value-based merchandise, magazines and promotional offers and a leading provider of digital "play and win" entertainment. PCH has an immediate opening for a highly analytical Credit Analyst who will assist in the creation of collection strategies that will increase incoming payments, decrease bad debt and improve agency receipts from collection and recovery agencies.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Perform analysis on customer payment rates, delinquency rates and charge-offs
- Generate new test ideas for improving our credit and billing strategies
- Frequent reporting, analyzing test results and making business recommendations based on solid analysis
- Maintain, analyze and project future bill volumes and billing and material costs, adjusting for any strategy/seasonal changes.
- Conduct ongoing pay curve analysis and adjustment projections and correlation/regression analyses on backorders, contests, pay, returns, cancels, high balance, orders by week and customer service contact causes
- Bachelors Degree in Economics, Finance or a related analytical field.
- MBA Degree a plus or equivalent of 2-4 years experience in a direct marketing environment or in an analytical role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Experience with COGNOS and SAS a plus
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to generate ideas, build business cases and make recommendations based on analysis
- Assertive team player
Join our winning team and apply today!
Apply by submitting your resume and cover letter online at www.pchjobs.com or by emailing email@example.com
This is a New York based position. Candidates must reside in the tri-state area.
PCH is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If your doorbell rings unexpectedly, it's probably just your neighbor stopping by for a chat. But it could be the Publishers Clearing...