Susquehanna has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Commercial Credit Analyst to join our Delaware Valley Commercial Credit (CRE/LAD) Team . This position will be housed in King-Of-Prussia, PA.
Primary job functions will include but are not limited to the following:
- Review and analysis of real estate-related financial data for corporate and individual borrowers.
- Calculation of key financial ratios and cash flows to identify borrower's ability to service debt.
- Identification of performance trends.
- Preparation of written narrative outlining the credit strengths and weaknesses, potential risks to the bank, and evaluation of general credit worthiness of borrower.
Top candidates will possess the following:
At Susquehanna, we provide a professional, team oriented environment that encourages both personal and professional growth. We're looking for people who are knowledgeable, sincere, solutions-oriented and supportive. If these traits describe you, then we want you to join the Susquehanna team!
- A minimum of 2-3 years of credit analysis, preferably commercial/business loan requests related to commercial and/or residential real estate (CRE/LAD) .
- A Bachelor's degree in Business or related discipline; or educational training specific to financial statement analysis.
- A strong understanding of business and personal financial statements, as well as tax returns.
- A good understanding of commercial banking processes.
- Demonstration of the ability to identify financial trends with cause and effect.
- The ability to utilize a high level of analytical ability to determine loan risk.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to work independently in a team environment.
- Strong computer skills, including word processing and spreadsheets.
We offer company training, competitive salary, excellent benefits, and an opportunity for growth. Susquehanna is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to building a diverse workforce.
Susquehanna Bank - 13 months ago
Susquehanna Bancshares, which bears the name of the river that flows through the heart of its market area, is the holding company for...