Performs analysis and other support functions to assist the Commercial Lending Department.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the commercial banking team or related departments with underwriting and documenting loan requests.
- Perform economic and industry analysis, financial projections and risk assessments.
- Spread and interpret financial statements and conduct collateral analysis to minimize risk and maximize credit quality.
- Prepare and deliver loan presentations.
- Review and maintain credit files to monitor and update information as needed.
- Provide high-quality customer service and service clients in a courteous and professional manner consistent with our company philosophy.
- Follow established bank policies and procedures, and identify any policy exceptions.
- Cooperatively assist and support other bank activities.
- Promote a strong team environment.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Business, or other related field required
- 1 or more year commercial loan credit analysis experience and completion of formal credit training is strongly preferred.
- Professional experience in banking, real estate, commercial or retail finance desireable but not required.
- Strong knowledge of financial accounting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytic and reasoning skills.
- Computer literate, with proficiency in MS Office/Word/Excel in the Windows environment.
- Ability to commit to and meet deadlines
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
Requirements for performing Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
On the job the employee may physically be required to bend, sit, stand, walk, reach above shoulder level, use finger movements, handle objects (manual dexterity), and/or carry/lift loads up to 25lbs. On the job the employee must mentally be able to read/comprehend, write, perform calculations, communicate orally, reason, and analyze.
Additional Application instructions: In addition to completing an online application,
must submit a resume, cover letter, and copies of college transcripts (unofficial copies are acceptable; certified copies will be requested at a later date if needed). These documents may be emailed to:
West Suburban Bank - 9 months ago
copy to clipboard