Depending upon experience
The Credit Analyst is responsible for obtaining, preparing, and reviewing financial information; compiling data from credit bureau reports and other sources; performing credit support and financial analysis for credit personnel; coordinating and monitoring the maintenance of accurate loan file documentation.
• BA/BS degree in business administration, agricultural business, agricultural production, or equivalent.
• Must have good analytical and statistical skills to evaluate, prioritize, and categorize data for credit related activities.
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Must have good computers skills and be proficient in Windows, Excel, and Word.
• Must have a good understanding of the basics of accounting and finance.
• Prior experience in lending activities desirable.
The Association currently provides lending services to approximately 5,500 customers with loan volume exceeding $1.8 billion. Major commodities financed include dairy, almonds, irrigated field crops, cattle, peaches, wine grapes and walnuts.
FINAL FILING DATE:
Applications will be accepted until October 04, 2013.
To be considered for this position, send cover letter and personal resume to Human Resources, P. O. Box 3278, Turlock, CA, 95381 or email at
. Please mark all correspondence “CONFIDENTIAL.” If you have any questions or need additional information, please call Fred Souza at (209) 383-1116.
Issue Date: September 12, 2013
Farm Credit Network
- 23 months ago - save job