The Credit Analyst is responsible for obtaining, preparing, and reviewing financial information; compiling data from credit bureau reports and other sources; performing credit support and financial analysis for credit personnel; coordinating and monitoring the maintenance of accurate loan file documentation.
• BA/BS degree in business administration, agricultural business, agricultural production, or equivalent.
• Must have good analytical and statistical skills to evaluate, prioritize, and categorize data for credit related activities.
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Must have good computers skills and be proficient in Windows, Excel, and Word.
• Must have a good understanding of the basics of accounting and finance.
• Prior experience in lending activities desirable.
The Association currently provides lending services to approximately 5,500 customers with loan volume exceeding $1.7 billion. Major commodities financed include dairy, almonds, irrigated field crops, cattle, peaches, wine grapes and walnuts.
Farm Credit Network - 7 months ago