Zippo Manufacturing Company is looking for a Credit Analyst to be part of our Finance Department. The job will require a team player with good analytical skills that is able to manage and maintain credit policies and procedures. Candidate will work with all facets of organization to enable the department to operate in a manner to increase sales, stimulate cas flow, and safeguard company account receivables.
Bachelor's degree in accounting, business, or finance required with a minimum of 5 years' experience in commercial credit. Professional certification preferred. International credit and collections background a plus. Competitive wage and excellent benefits offered.
- Experience working with ERP Systems
- Strong financial and analytical skills
- Strong computer skills (Windows, Excel, Word) and good project management skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly with staff at all levels
- Proactive and detailed oriented with excellent communication, presentation, and organizational skills.
- Ability to make effective decisions under pressure.
- Willingness to work flexibly.
Please submit a resume and salary
August 23, 2013 to:
provided by The Jamestown Post-Journal