Zippo Manufacturing Company is looking for a Credit Analyst to be
part of our Finance Department. The job will require a team player with
good analytical skills that is able to manage and maintain credit policies
and procedures. Candidate will work with all facets of organization
to enable the department to operate in a manner to increase sales,
stimulate cash flow, and safeguard company account receivables.
project management skills
- Experience working with ERP Systems
- Strong financial and analytical skills
- Strong computer skilss (Windows, Excel, Word) and good
presentation, and organizational skills
- Ability to communicate clearly with staff at all levels
- Proactive and detail oriented with excellent communication,
Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business, or finance required with a
- Ability to make effective decisions under pressure
- Willingness to work flexibly
minimum of 5 years’ experience in commercial credit. Professional
certification preferred. International credit and collections background
a plus. Competitive wage and excellent benefits offered.
Please submit a resume and salary history by August 31, 2013 to: .