BenchMark Rehab Partners
Our Mission: To empower and inspire people to reach their full potential.
Our Vision: To deliver the highest quality, evidence-based health care with a passion for excellence.
The Credit Balance Specialist will monitor the accounts receivable inventory, reviewing balances that are in need of attention where any portion of the account shows a balance less than zero. This position is also responsible for supporting the mission, vision and values of BenchMark Rehab Partners.
Job Functions include:
The Credit Balance Specialist is self-motivated and works well both independently and with the field employees, Business Office employees and vendors.
- On a daily basis, the position will monitor and process transactions whose balance is significant enough to warrant action on the account. The priority will be set by the Accounts Receivable Manager and will first address all account balances whose overall balance is less than the minimums accepted.
- The position will monitor and process transactions whose line item balance is significant enough to warrant action on the account.
- The position will monitor and process transactions whose unapplied item balance is significant enough to warrant action on the account.
- The position will process all refund and specially requested items on a case-by-case basis.
- The position will be called upon to manage those records in the “Credit Account Group” where an aged guarantor balance cannot be processed through the final phase of collection due to a credit balance on the account.
- The position will be called upon to perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications for this position include a high school diploma or equivalent and previous experience in healthcare, particularly with account activity. Experience with primary/secondary payors, source of payment between patient and insurance, as well as contractual allowances are required. The candidate will exhibit excellent communication and customer service skills, attention to detail and ability to work in a team environment. Other qualifications include basic computer proficiency, working knowledge of collections and the ability to learn the company’s standard software programs. This position will work in a business office environment with frequent computer use, minimal travel and little physical activity.
No phone calls please
BenchMark Physical Therapy - 11 months ago
Founded as a single clinic in 1995 by a group of physical therapists in Ooltewah, TN, BenchMark Physical Therapy is the region’s...