Saving lives starts with you. It starts with the chain of events you initiate when you work with McKesson Pharmaceutical - a chain that extends across the country and results in millions of people getting more from their healthcare.
As the leader in pharmaceutical distribution and supply chain management, McKesson Pharmaceutical delivers supply, technology and care management solutions to over 26,000 retail and 5,000 health system pharmacies nationwide. Our company includes three segments: Our domestic network of distribution centers ensures that our customers - and their patients - receive the right medicines and medical supplies at the right time. Our IT segment provides service and support for more than 2,400 systems in independent, chain, hospital, clinic and nursing-home pharmacies across the country. We work hard so that pharmacists can spend their time on patients - not paperwork. Our Center for Financial Services plays a critical role in ensuring that hospitals, pharmacies and retail chains receive pharmaceutical products quickly - usually within 24 hours. Our entire team works to ensure patients receive their medications efficiently and begin the process of healing.
The primary role is responsible for maintaining an environment ensuring service excellence to processing of credit card transactions. Supervise a team of 2 – 3 direct reports. Ensure that proper procedures are in place and executed in accordance with PCI compliance.
Additional responsibilities will include, but not limited to, manually processing transactions daily to assist with meeting client’s service level agreements.
- Oversee and monitor daily credit card activity, audit and reconcile discrepancies and perform fraud control.
- Process credit card payments and perform maintenance on cardholder accounts. This is a “working supervisor” role.
- Supervises, guides, trains and reviews the performance of the credit card staff. Provide on-going, proactive, constructive feedback.
- Respond to the more complex issues including customer, partner company, and system/product problems.
- Assist with the integration of new credit card business to the shared service center. Review and approve weekly reporting.
3+ years credit experience, depending on area of assignment may be required to have relevant healthcare/insurance experience
- 5 years business experience including 3+ year supervisory experience and
- 3+ year credit card processing including chargeback processing
- Candidates MUST be able to pass a rigorous background and credit check
- Excellent PC skills
- Proficient in SAP, XIPay, PeopleSoft, Cybersouce and PayPal
- Strong knowledge in credit card policies and procedures and PCI regulations
- Well-organized, efficient, flexible, accurate and detail-oriented
- Self-directed individual who can manage daily workflow
- Demonstrated leadership skills and ability to coach and develop employees
4-year degree in finance, accounting or related field or equivalent experience
General Office Demands
We believe you should be rewarded for the important work you do. For that reason, you'll receive a competitive compensation and benefits package when you join our team.
It starts with you. That's a simple sentence but it says a lot. It reminds each one of us that what we do matters. Every single McKesson employee contributes to our mission - whatever your title, whatever your role, you act as a catalyst in a chain of events that helps millions of people all over the globe. By connecting and improving the business of healthcare, we're helping to ensure that millions of patients get the treatment they need. And by choosing a career with McKesson Pharmaceutical, you'll join a team of passionate people working together to improve lives and advance healthcare.
At McKesson, we believe we can empower healthcare. And it all starts with you.
As an equal opportunity employer, McKesson Corporation unites the talents and contributions of all to advance the power of healthcare. Learn more about our opportunities at mckesson.com/careers
No agencies please.
McKesson moves medicine. As a top pharmaceuticals distributor in North America, McKesson delivers prescription and generic drugs, as well as...