A teammate in the position must have the ability to:
- Process Daily Line Item Credit Report and Daily Piece Count Report.
- Coordinate with supervisors to input numbers for the Daily Dash Board.
- Create an Order Quality Recap each day based on the Line Item Credit Report.
- Research line item credit errors and track order quality by selectors.
- Recap order quality by week, period, etc. with speadsheets and charts as necessary.
- Comply with company work rules, safety rules, and attendance rules.
- Maintain a flexible work schedule to meet the changing needs of the job.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Strong computer skills including MS Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Must be able to speak, read and understand the English language.
- Must be able to work in a warehouse environment as well as an office environment.
- Be able to work independently with little supervision.
- Be able to successfully pass a drug screen and criminal background check.
McLane - 10 months ago
You might say this company makes it convenient for stores and restaurants to get food. McLane Company is one of the largest wholesale...