Heights Finance Corporation is a leading consumer finance organization located in the Midwest with over 100 branches in six states. We currently seek a dynamic individual to join our team in the position of Credit Manager in our Aurora, IL location.
Heights Finance team members enjoy working in a growth-oriented company within an exciting industry that offers great advancement opportunities, competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
The Credit Manager will assist the Branch Manager in all aspects of branch performance including lending, collecting, asset quality and profitability.
Some of the essential responsibilities include:
- Customer account resolution and complex delinquency review, collections
- Make lending decisions with manager input and review
- Process of new business applications
- Loan document preparation and closure
- Closing loans and promoting products
- Service the customer marketing program; including external phone and counter solicitation
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications
- Prior lending experience
- Prior collection/deliquency control
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondance
- Strong organization skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills which will assist in speaking to groups of customers or employees of the organization
- Valid driver's license
- Some travel required
Chosen candidate will be required to successfully complete drug, background and credit screenings.
Education/Experience- BS/BA and/or equivalent relevant work experience
Heights Finance Corporation is pleased to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value the diversity of our employees and the benefit it brings to our company.