Heights Finance Corporation is a leading consumer finance organization located in the Midwest with over 100 branches in six states. We currently seek a dynamic individual to join our team in the position of Credit Manager in our Aurora, IL location.
Heights Finance team members enjoy working in a growth-oriented company within an exciting industry that offers great advancement opportunities, competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
The Credit Manager will assist the Branch Manager in all aspects of branch performance including lending, collecting, asset quality and profitability.
Some of the essential responsibilities include:
- Customer account resolution and complex delinquency review, collections
- Make lending decisions with manager input and review
- Process of new business applications
- Loan document preparation and closure
- Closing loans and promoting products
- Service the customer marketing program; including external phone and counter solicitation
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications
- Prior lending experience
- Prior collection/deliquency control
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondance
- Strong organization skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills which will assist in speaking to groups of customers or employees of the organization
- Valid driver's license
- Some travel required
Chosen candidate will be required to successfully complete drug, background and credit screenings.
Education/Experience- BS/BA and/or equivalent relevant work experience
Heights Finance Corporation is pleased to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value the diversity of our employees and the benefit it brings to our company.
Heights Finance Corporation - 22 months ago