INTERPLASTIC CORPORATION is the leading manufacturer of unsaturated polyester, vinyl ester and specialty resins, gel coats, and colorants under the CoREZYN® and Silmar® brand names for the composites, cast polymer, and solid surface industries. As a pioneer of cutting edge technology, we grow to meet the needs of the composites industry. In addition, all of our manufacturing facilities and research and development laboratories are ISO 9001:2000 certified.
This is your invitation to join an organization offering opportunity, challenge and satisfaction!
We currently have a great career opportunity for a Credit Manager. This position has been held by a longstanding employee who is retiring. This position will be located at our Division Headquarters in Lino Lakes, Minnesota and will provide the organization with prudent expertise in matters of credit sales.
- Review and analyze customers financial statements, Dun & Bradstreet reports, contact banks, and other suppliers to establish credit limits.
- Approve or decline credit and payment terms up to $150,000. For this purpose, controls account credit exposures and payment performance of customers.
- Contacts distributors by letter, telephone, and personal visits to collect past due items, clarify disputed items, or obtain information needed for credit approval.
- Keep familiar with interpretations by legal of Anti-Trust laws, Fair Credit Reporting Act, Truth in Lending and Uniform Commercial Code.
- Furnish cash receiving and others concerned list of controlled accounts; supplements list as required.
- Formulates and administers new credit policies and procedures and ensures that these are followed.
- Coordinates credit and sales activities which involve negotiating of payment terms and large contracts, appointment of new accounts, overdue accounts, and bankruptcy/liquidation cases.
The Ideal Candidate must have:
- Minimum 10 years of experience in the credit management field
- Strong analytical and management skills
- Ability to lead, coach and mentor staff
- Excellent interpersonal, organization, motivation, and leadership skills
- Strong computer/data entry skills.
- Outstanding written and communication skills
- Ability to work with diverse groups through difficult situations
- Familiar with a variety of concepts, practices, and procedures when focusing on the customer service area.
- Ability to rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
Comprehensive Benefit Package Includes:
- Competitive Starting Pay
- Medical Benefit Plan Option
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Life Insurance Plan
- Short Term Disability Plan
- Long Term Disability Plan
- Flexible Benefits Plan
- 401K Plan that includes matching as well as profit sharing
- Vacations and Holidays
- 23 months ago - save job