National Franchise Corporation Seeking Credit Manager
Would you like to join the nation’s leader in the used car financing business? J.D. Byrider is a Fortune 500 Franchise currently operating 138 locations in 32 states and is continuing to open Company and Franchise Store’s. Due to this continued success we are looking for talented Credit/Finance Manager who values integrity, honesty, excellence and teamwork.
Credit Manger Overview:
The Credit/Finance Manager is accountable for insuring that the company’s policies and procedures on loan originations, collections and overall finance operations are followed. The Credit/Finance Manger is a key member of the management team and is responsible for overseeing all operations in the absence of the Managing Partner. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Credit Manager Responsibilities:
- Make all customers feel welcome in person and on the phone.
- Focus on the customer by asking questions, listening and determining solutions to problems.
- Evaluate the creditworthiness of each customer before presenting for loan approval. Key factors are the data on the application, the credit report, the budget, the supportive documents and the personal interview.
- Submit loans for approval to the individuals within the company approved to make the lending decision.
- During the underwriting of a loan review all loan application documents and ensure all data has been captured and verified.
- Documents all approved loans and ensure that loan conditions are being met.
- Conduct and ensure that all loan closing are performed as expected by the company.
- Monitor the CNAC files to ensure that all lending guidelines are met and ensure that all documents are signed and accounted for.
- Understand what is expected in the Compliance Audits to insure the dealership is always in compliance as set for the by state laws, banking regulations and company’s internal audit process.
- Review previous store audits on a regular basis and look for ways to improve daily operations.
- Ensure that adverse action letters are being mailed to all customers whose loan applications are rejected or conditioned.
- Responsible for tracking and collecting loan stipulations.
- Document all collection activity.
- Know and use computer procedures.
- Know and use computer reports and management boards.
- Assist in seeing that insurance claims are resolved to their conclusion.
- Maintain and validate proof of insurance at the time of delivery on each account and an ongoing basis.
- Follow company policies on repossession inventories and checklist.
- Properly and timely ensure that all repossessed vehicle are marked according to the company’s procedures on repossessions management.
- Ensure that the reposed vehicles are parked in the designed parking area of the dealership.
- Work closely with the Service Manager on seeing that the repossessions are liquidated on a timely manner as indicated by state laws.
- Verify and update all customer information from customer statement.
- Fully utilize the A.R.E underwriting module and ensure that the data is correct and that follow up is completed on items requested.
- Follow all local, state and federal laws pertaining to loan verifications and collections of delinquent payments.
- Conduct personal interviews with customers and work to resolve any past paid amounts.
- Handle all CNAC customers’ situations and work to satisfy the desired expectation.
- Work to promote the long-term success of each account and the overall lot portfolio when handling customer issues and complaints.
- Track the status of all accounts that are assigned out for repossession in your queue.
- Monitor insurance claims to their conclusion.
- Assists in verification of applications as requested by the Collection Manager or Zone Underwriter.
- Update and maintain customer current information (address, phone number, insurance, status in computer records).
- Provide leadership, enthusiasm, and supervision to the Sales and Service staff.
- Understand the company’s deal structure model and structure deals to meet the expectations and goals.
- Be involved in the sales operations and understand what the key drivers are for the success of the J.D. Byrider Dealership.
- Hold the sales staff accountable for daily activities in the absence of the Managing Partner.
- Work very closely with the Managing Partner to achieve the maximum profit and loss results.
- Maintain the inventory daily to insure that all vehicles are marked as needed.
Credit Manager Are Rewarded:
Are you an experienced individual driven to succeed? Are you excited to start a career helping other hard-working people get into a reliable vehicle, re-establish credit and improve their lifestyle?
- Salary $45-55,000/year
- Monthly Bonus Structure
- Full benefits and Paid Time Off
- Extensive Training Program
- Opportunity for Career Advancement
J.D. Byrider - 21 months ago