The Credit Manager is responsible for managing the risk position of the company associated with all credit. That responsibility includes the assessment and communication of risk to management. The position also manages the staff on day to day activities associated with collection, cash application and credit review.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF POSITION
- Function within the guidelines of the Lube-Tech “Team Ground Rules” and Mission Statement.
- Establish and enforce company credit policies associated with the credit position the company takes with each customer.
- Review delinquent accounts and take action to remove the collection risk.
- Review, evaluate and recommend acceptable credit lines for customer accounts both new and existing, according to company policies.
- Establish, evaluate and improve company processes for Credit Assessment, Collection Practices and Cash Application.
- Communicate with Management, Business Unit Managers, and Sales Representatives on the status of accounts and provide recommendations for action.
- Communicate with customers on expectations for their open account balances and company policies associated with Credit.
- Develop and report key performance indicators for the credit and collection processes.
- Other projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Business from an accredited university.
- 5 or more years of Credit Management including supervision
- Experience with Epicor a plus
- Strong leadership and communication Skills
- Excellent knowledge of credit review processes and the establishment of credit policies.
- Proven ability to create innovative solutions to problems.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Comprehensive Health Insurance Plan
- Health Savings Account
- Traditional Medical Plan
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(K) Plan with Company match
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
Lubrication Technologies, Inc. - 12 months ago
We might act like a small company, but we offer benefits that only a big business can. From our home in the Midwest, our reach extends...