MCPc delivers scalable solutions to host, secure and optimize an anyplace workspace™—helping clients empower their employees to work from anywhere, and on any device. The company is a top 100 technology VAR, driven by partnerships with providers including Cisco, VMware, Citrix, NetApp, HP, Apple, Dell and Lenovo. Headquartered in Cleveland, and with branch locations across the United States, MCPc maintains practice areas in personal systems, image and print, collaboration, borderless networks and support.
From the data center to the desktop and into the cloud, MCPc ensures client success by leveraging IT to drive business performance, improve productivity and increase revenue.
MCPc is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, focused on recruiting and retaining top talent at every level. We employ premier associates in the industry who deliver value and support to our growing customer base.
As a NorthCoast 99 winner in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012, MCPc is recognized as one of Northeast Ohio’s best places to work.
Direction of the credit and collection functions in a manner that will allow continued sales growth while limiting bad debt expenses and maintaining an acceptable standard with regard to days sales outstanding (DSO) in accounts receivable.
- Assist Controller in establishing overall credit policies.
- Evaluate existing and potential customers and extend appropriate credit.
- Supervision of day to day collection activities.
- Supervision of day to day cash application.
- Work with Sales Representatives and Customers to resolve day to day credit and billing issues.
- Train and develop staff to maximize the Company’s ability to meet corporate credit objectives.
- Provide customers with accurate and timely billings.
- Appropriately manage the risks associated with selling customers on open account.
- Maintain DSO within an appropriate range.
- Maintain open lines of communication with the sales force, customer service, and the customer to meet objectives in a manner that enhances our overall relationship with customers.
- Five or more years of experience running a credit and collection function. involving in excess of 1,000 accounts and average outstanding A\R in excess of $10 million.
- College degree preferred, but not required.
- JD Edwards and or Great Plains experience valuable, but not required.