• 2+ years of previous credit experience.
• Technical and analytical knowledge of accounts receivable, account reconciliations, credit and collection processes.
• JD Edwards, Oracle or other large enterprise software experience.
• Associates Degree in Accounting, general accounting knowledge or CBA certification is preferred.
• Intermediate technical skills using Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel.
• Strong decision making skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
E.A. Sween Company is based in Eden Prairie where we make and distribute Deli Express sandwiches. We are looking for an experienced Credit Representative to join our Credit/Accounts Receivable Department. This is a full-time position, Monday-Friday, approximately 8:00 am-4:30 pm.
• Apply and reconcile payments and accounts.
• Process and enter adjustments.
• Balance route sales cash, checks and charges and communicate shortages to drivers.
• Make outbound calls to collect on receivables and resolve issues.
• Prepare, open and sort mail, statements, checks and other forms of paperwork.
• Process daily deposits online and through JD Edwards/Oracle (JDE).
• Other clerical duties as assigned.
E.A. Sween Company was founded in 1955 and is the proud parent company for the Deli Express® Brand.
The company’s headquarters...