Intern will work closely with team of experienced high yield credit analysts and bond traders. This is a rare opportunity to learn about the high-yield municipal bond market from industry experts, and see how risk is priced in a large, complex market.
- Credit analysis, data aggregation, and special research projects to support the desk’s trading decisions.
- Topics will be varied, and sectors covered may include not-for-profit healthcare, tobacco securitization, military housing, and charter school financing, amongst others.
- Entering Junior and Senior of college
- Highly motivated
- Team oriented
- Strong quantitative skills
- Proficiency with software and technology; Intermediate Excel skills required
Mesirow Financial - 22 months ago
Mesirow Financial Holdings is an employee-owned company with nearly $380 million in equity investments and a global reach. Clients,...