Credit Review Analyst III|
Schedule Details/Location :
This position is located in Dorchester, MA.
Job Duties :
- Under the general direction of the unit manager, plan and participate in business unit assessment examinations of commercial lending units (non-standardized) within the Sovereign Bank region to assess overall asset quality/risk and compliance with established underwriting policies and procedures and regulations. Prepare written line sheets, memos, reports, and report review findings to Internal Audit Management.
- Assist in the planning of business segment reviews
- Conduct credit file reviews to assess asset quality/risk and compliance with established underwriting policies and procedures
- Participate in on-site and off-site unit examinations, requires some travel
- Ensure proper supporting documentation is maintained for the audit testing performed in accordance with Internal Audit Standards
- Perform and support an accurate monthly follow-up of all outstanding recommendations formulated in audits completed
- Maintain effective and ongoing communication with the audited unit and with IACR Management to ensue proper monitoring
- Assist in special projects as needed
Job ID: 54751
Credit Review Analyst IIIQualifications:
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Accounting/Finance/Economics or equivalent; MBA is desirable
- Minimum 5 years experience in commercial loan review, regulatory environment or commercial lending
- Formal Credit Training
- Word; Excel; Team Mate; DiCom;
- Ability to work within a team environment and independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to interact with all levels of management
- PC proficiency with working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, and Team Mate
- Working knowledge of AFS and/or other mainframe loan accounting systems
- Working knowledge of loan policies and procedures and U.S. Commercial Banking regulations
Performs job requirement/responsibilities in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
To express interest in and be considered for a position, please provide your background information and work experience by completing the employment application in its entirety. Incomplete information may result in rejection of your application from consideration.