Job Title: Credit Risk Analyst
Job ID: 15317
Location: Salt Lake City,UT, US
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Line of Business: Alliance Data
General Statement of Duties: Analyzes retail credit trends and scoring information with the purpose of evaluating and controlling credit risk. Completes ad hoc requests as needed.
* Creates and analyzes reporting necessary to understand changes in portfolio risk mix and/or trends in customer behavior.
* Provides analysis on assigned Risk projects, such as the evaluation of new account cut-offs and credit limit strategies.
* Completes various analyses to determine causes and cures for delinquency.
* Completes ad hoc requests as needed.
* Handles internal notification, research, and resolution of client or internal issues.
* Makes credit decisions on individual loans on an exception basis.
* Ability to analyze data, draw conclusions, and make recommendations
* Ability to identify and resolve problems
* Ability to read, understand, and draw conclusions from credit bureau reports
* Ability to communicate in both written and verbal form
* Displays great attention to detail and adherence to quality standards
* Proficient in MS Office
* Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
* Ability to meet established deadlines
* Ability to interact with all levels of management and various individuals across the company
* Knowledge of Credit Card business
* Knowledge of P&L calculations
* Interacts with Client Sales Managers and Operations Managers
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Statistics, Accounting, Business and/or equivalent knowledge or experience.
Experience: 1-3 years experience in gathering and/or analyzing financial data.
Advanced MS Excel skills
Desirable: Experience using SAS and/or SQL programming languages
Compensation and Benefits
Alliance Data offers a competitive salary, a comprehensive selection of benefit options including 401(k).
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of drug screen and background checks.
About Our Team
Let's face it; it's a brand loyal world we're living in, which is why Alliance Data Retail Services offers integrated private label and co-brand credit card programs enhanced by integrated marketing services. We manage over 90 credit programs for America's most recognized retailers, helping them sell more and improve customer loyalty.
Alliance Data® (NYSE: ADS) and its combined businesses is North America’s largest and most comprehensive provider of transaction-based, data-driven marketing and loyalty solutions serving large, consumer-based industries. The Company creates and deploys customized solutions, enhancing the critical customer marketing experience; the result is measurably changing consumer behavior while driving business growth and profitability for some of today’s most recognizable brands. Alliance Data helps its clients create and increase customer loyalty through solutions that engage millions of customers each day across multiple touch points using traditional, digital, mobile and other emerging technologies. Headquartered in Dallas, Alliance Data employs more than 10,000 associates at approximately 70 locations worldwide.
Alliance Data is a leading provider of marketing-driven credit solutions, and is the parent company of Epsilon®, a leading provider of multi-channel, data-driven technologies and marketing services, and LoyaltyOne®, which owns and operates the AIR MILES® Reward Program, Canada’s premier coalition loyalty program. For more information about the company, visit our web site, www.AllianceData.com, or you can follow us on Twitter at www.Twitter.com/AllianceData.
Alliance Data - 18 months ago
Alliance Data (NYSE: ADS)is a leading provider of transaction services, credit services and marketing services, managing over 105 million...