Financial Jobs in NYC #22026
Are you a highly attentive individual with demonstrated history in analytics? Do you have strong understanding of credit derivatives and trade processing?
We are seeking a Credit Risk Operations Analyst position for a top New York City investment bank, working with risk monitoring and control for credit derivatives products. The ideal candidate for this position requires above all an attention to detail, a strong understanding of credit derivatives and risk initiatives, as well as a history of demonstrated analytical skills.
Credit Risk Operations Analyst Responsibilities:
Credit Risk Operations Analyst Requirements:
- Analyze current process and work to define new requirements
- Work closely with teams across the organization and with clients
- Work to develop a strong understanding of firms credit derivatives products and risk processes
- Make recommendations to senior management on new initiatives
This Credit Risk Operations Analyst role is a project-based finance position that is expected to last at least 3 months with possible extension and pays an annualized salary of $62,400 ($30 per hour).
- Experience in the Finance Industry and risk analysis
- Strong understanding of credit derivatives and trade processing
- Bachelors degree
- Advanced skills in MS Office Excel and Power Point
- Solid communication and presentation skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Highly attentive to details
- Team player who thinks ahead and sees a bigger picture
Wall Street Services - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard
With over 25 years of experience in recruiting for Top NYC Financial and Investment Institutions, Wall Street Services specializes in...