Credit Specialist I-1300462
We invite you to explore the award-winning culture, people, rewards and opportunities that make Comerica Bank so special. Make your next career choice a confident one. The Credit Specialist is responsible assisting the loan groups in credit loan applications and renewals.
Successful incumbents possess intellectual horsepower, time management skills, written communication skills, have process management skills and the ability to prioritize.
This Credit Specialist position is located at 151 South Rose, Kalamazoo, MI and reports to the Corporate Banking Training and Recruiting Manager.
1. Assist with the processing of credit loan applications and renewals.
2. Perform various departmental functions including reporting (loan covenant tracking, statement tracking, risk rating, and credit reviews), credit file maintenance, and LAN administration.
3. Assist the lenders and credit analysts in the preparation of the following: financial statement spreading, loan requests, monitoring loan covenants, collateral analysis, and cash flow analysis.
We know that our employees are critical to our overall success. We are dedicated to investing in their future to maintain long-term relationships for lasting commitments. One of the ways we do this is to offer a comprehensive package of compensation and benefits programs which are regularly reviewed to maintain them at competitive levels. Your salary will be commensurate with your work experience.
1. High School Diploma or G.E.D.
2. 2.0 college (GPA) grade point average
3. 2 college level accounting classes (2.0 GPA in each)
4. 1 year word processing and spreadsheet software experience
- Transcripts are required as part of the application process. Please attach your transcripts along with your resume in order for your application to be considered for this position.
Comerica Incorporated (NYSE: CMA) is a financial services company headquartered in Dallas, Texas, and strategically aligned by the Business Bank, the Retail Bank, and Wealth & Institutional Management. Comerica's more than 9,200 colleagues focus on relationships, and helping people and businesses be successful. In addition to Texas, Comerica Bank locations can be found in Arizona, California, Florida and Michigan, with select businesses operating in several other states, as well as in Canada and Mexico.
Upon offer, Comerica conducts a comprehensive background check and a hair follicle drug test. Upon hire, a fingerprinting check is completed.
Comerica is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to workplace diversity.
Primary Location : US-MI-Kalamazoo
Job: Finance & Accounting
Shift: Day Shift
Work Hours (Example: 8:00am - 5:00pm Monday - Friday): 8:00am - 5:00pm Monday - Friday
Comerica - 19 months ago