Cummins Crosspoint, LLC is one of the largest distributors for Cummins engines, parts and service in the world. Our power generation division is a leading Cummins Power Generation equipment and Onan generator supplier in the industry.
The Credit Specialist will assist the Credit Manager. The Credit Specialist is responsible for all aspects of collection, risk assessment and reconciliation of accounts in the assigned portfolio. Functions include, but not limited to: risk assessment, collection and payment, reconciliation, and monitoring security position to ensure collateral protections.
· Assist in adherence to Credit and Collections Dept. Policies and procedures.
· Monitors the balances due to the company for each customer in assigned portfolio, and takes necessary action to collect.
· Communicate with key customers on a regular basis focusing on clearing receivables, overcoming disputes, encouraging better customer compliance to credit control procedures, and developing more efficient business practices.
· Research account disputes and billing discrepancies and resolve them.
· Communicate with Branch personal on credit issues and create environment of teamwork in meeting company and departmental goals.
· Perform all other assigned duties by management.
· A minimum of an Associates Degree or equivalent and at least three years of related experience.
· Must possess strong interpersonal, organizational, and customer relation skills.
· Ability to utilize a PC by being proficient with Windows based software (MSWord, Excel, etc.)
· Ability to generate routine reports and correspondence.
· Ability to effectively present information to individuals and small groups of managers, customers, vendors, and other employees.
· Ability to research and problem solve.
· Ability to work in a team environment.
What We Offer
We offer excellent benefits for our employees. Benefits include:
· 401k with employer match
· Tuition assistance and training
· Paid vacation/holidays/uniforms
· A competitive wage and much more.
We offer a growth opportunity for those who are willing to learn and develop their skills.
If interested, please click "Apply Now" or “Apply On-line”.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Cummins Crosspoint, LLC participates in E-Verify
Cummins Crosspoint - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard