Posting Job Title: Credit Supervisor, Media Sales
Requisition #: 143685BR
Posting Location: Charlotte, NC, US
Area of Interest: Customer Service/Member Services
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
Time Warner Cable currently seeks a Credit Supervisor for our Media Sales Department. Below please find a brief description of the essential duties and responsibilities required to function successfully in this position. Reports To: Credit & Cash Manager
Essential Job Functions:
our internal and external clients.
- Lead and supervise credit administrator team.
- Work with team to provide excellent customer service to
approved in timely fashion, including National.
- Point person for escalations.
- Ensure all orders in order management system are
- Work with credit team on assessing data to determine
- Work with team on new client account setup and account
- Mitigate risk through account review.
- Enforce and communicate company policies and
- Other duties as assigned by management.
Education and Experience:
- Experience with commercial credit report review.
- Proficient in all Windows & Microsoft applications.
- Prior supervisory experience a must.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Motivated team player.
- Ability to multitask.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent; undergraduate
- Accounts receivable knowledge with experience in credit
FCC Unit_TWC: ADSAL
- Skills equivalent to 3-5 years in a comparable position.
Controlling Establishment ID: 00346 - Charlotte East Morehead
More on TWC:
Time Warner Cable provides generous benefits. Health care and retirement benefits are significant portions of the total compensation package at TWC, and we invest more in those benefits than most employers. In addition, we offer tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, competitive paid-time-off programs, work-life resources, and discounted pricing on TWC residential products and services for employees within our footprint. Our hope is that, by providing our employees with rich and flexible benefits, we can help them take care of the people who matter most – at work and at home.
Time Warner Cable is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...