This position is responsible for performing routine administrative tasks in support of the consumer and commercial loan underwriting process. Responsibilities include entering and processing forward new, renewal, increase, rate change and subordination requests, generating and delivering form letters and notices, responding to inquiries, and performing other clerical duties. Under limited supervision, obtains necessary information (i.e., loan applications, credit documents, appraisals, etc.) to order documentation for new and renewal loan requests underwritten by the City Loan Center. At this level, colleagues have a thorough knowledge and understanding of banking laws, regulations, bank policies and practices. This position requires a minimum of three years administrative experience in the banking industry, preferably in a centralized lending or documentation environment. A college degree and/or equivalent work experience is preferred. Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills are essential.
• *High School Diploma or GED required.
• *Minimum 3 years of consumer and commercial loan underwriting experience in a financial institution required.
• *Minimum 2 year of basic computer experience(e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook) required.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Credit knowledge and experience preferred.
• Must be detail-oriented, with a sense of urgency and the ability to handle multiple requests and priorities.
• Strong organizational and prioritization skills.
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/D/V
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.
City National Bank - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -
City National Bank is the wholly owned subsidiary of City National Corporation (NYSE:CYN). It is backed by $15.9 billion in total assets,...