The Credit Support Specialist provides in-office credit-related processing, file management, accounting and computer-based customer account maintenance. Provides support to meet customer needs and enhance customer experience. Consistently accomplishes a variety and volume of tasks in fast-paced environment.
This position requires the Credit Support Specialist to:
- Support diverse, fast-paced lending and servicing activities including information gathering and processing; title and escrow processes; lien searches; file scanning; electronic customer file maintenance; collateral insurance; loan monitoring and reporting.
- Work with a high degree of accuracy with frequent customer contact via mail, email and phone.
- Complete highly accurate and fully compliant work, with attention to numbers, calculations, details and deadlines.
- Manage information flow among loan officers, credit analyst, documentation specialist, accounting staff and appraisal teams.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with internal team members, customers and professional peers.
AA/AS degree in business, accounting, or equivalent, including at least one-year financial support experience. Experience with computers, word processing, e-mail, electronic spreadsheets, and database software. Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills. Demonstrated ability to organize and prioritize work to meet deadlines.
EEO / AA EMPLOYER
Farm Credit Network - 11 months ago