Washington Community Federal Credit Union with assets of $110 million and located in Washington, PA is seeking a highly motivated financial executive to serve as our Accounting Manager. The Accounting Manager is responsible for taking a leading role in developing and implementing a strategy for maintaining the financial strength of the Credit Union. Candidates must have a thorough understanding of credit union operations as a whole, including finance, information technology, and other back office operations.
Management of all accounting and finance related activities: asset liability and liquidity management, investment strategies, budget development, financial reporting and analysis, and forecasting and profitability/performance measurement. Prepare and file all required regulatory reports.
Successful Candidates will:
- Be comfortable working with a team as well as independently, and be able to effectively communicate with staff.
- Have strong financial skills with a solid understanding of accounting theory and profitability and a thorough understanding of GAAP as it applies to financial institutions.
- Possess excellent analytical, interpersonal, organizational, verbal and written communication and multi-tasking skills.
- Have experience with ALM, profitability or budgeting systems.
- Have well developed skills with MS Excel or other report writing software based on a database.
- Possess a Bachelor's degree (B.A./B.S.) in business, accounting or finance.
- Have 3 - 5 years of financial management experience within a financial organization of similar size and/or complexity.
We offer a competitive salary commensurate with education and experience along with a comprehensive benefits package.