EXL (NASDAQ: EXLS) is a leading provider of Transformation and Outsourcing services to Global 1000 companies in multiple industries including insurance, banking, financial services, utilities, transportation and travel. Our solutions integrate our knowledge and experience in Decision Analytics, Financial & Risk Management, Operational & Process Excellence, Re-engineering and Integrated Transaction Processing to provide our clients with immediate business impact and long term financial value. We customize our solutions to improve the economics of business performance, transform organizations to be leaner and more flexible and provide a competitive edge in the marketplace. EXL leverages its highly qualified and experienced professionals at its offshore, near-shore and onshore locations to address our clients’ present challenges and prepare them to Go Next. Now. to effectively address future challenges.
EXL is a U.S. company that has been in operations since 1999. Our headquarters are based in New York City and we operate over 20 state-of-the-art delivery centers in India, the Philippines, US, Czech Republic, Romania, Malaysia and Bulgaria with sales offices in New York, New Jersey and London.
Responsibilities: Monitor customer payment activity to ensure receivables are collected in a timely fashion. Reduce the aging of accounts receivable, assigned by management, at the determined percentages and aging intervals.
- Facilitate collection calls daily in accordance with the assigned accounts on the aging report including the required documentation
- Collect assigned past due balances from efforts of the collections calls.
- Reduce accounts receivable aging at expected percentages for the associated aging intervals.
- Build strong relationships with customers and provide good customer service experience
- Closely work with the sales team and internal departments to resolve all open disputes with customers
- Various reporting as required
- Learn systems in a timely manner and adapt to changing processes and procedures
- Comply with company and departmental policies, procedures and performance standards
- Utilize systems and tools in order to achieve department objectives.
- Handle other assigned duties
The ideal candidate will possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in credit & collection practice and procedures (experience in the media/advertising industry a plus)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook. Knowledge of PeopleSoft will be an added advantage
- Strong communication skills and Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively work with all levels of management
- Detail oriented with excellent follow up skills
- Ability to work well independently with good organization skills (self-managed)
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to function in a team environment
EXL - 17 months ago
EXL is a leading provider of offshore business process outsourcing solutions to the Global 1000. EXL strives to build lasting relationships...