Credit & Collections Specialist
Customer Financial Services
425 Better Way
Appleton, WI 54915
We are seeking a Credit and Collections Specialist with strong analytical skills to perform collection activities related to past due accounts in a wholesale, business to business setting. You will develop strategies and negotiate payments on an assigned portfolio of accounts.
Key Selection Criteria – Desired minimum qualifications include:
• A Degree in Accounting or a related field preferred
• Minimum of three years related experience in collections with a knowledge of bankruptcy law preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• High level of proficiency in working with Microsoft Office products including but not limited to Word and Excel.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Strong conflict resolution and negotiation skills.
• Good decision-making and problem solving skills.
• Able to work with limited supervision
• Above average attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
U.S. Venture, Inc. - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard