To perform a wide variety of landscape maintenance functions related to but not limited to mowing, trimming, irrigation, edging, pruning and landscape install.
- Employee must be at least 18 years of age and meet all applicable state-mandated labor laws
- 1-year experience in landscape industry preferred.
- Mainscape Standards of Excellence
- Comprehend instructions.
- Use assigned tools and equipment in proper/safe manner.
- Become proficient in the use of basic maintenance hand tools: leaf rake, broom, hoe, shovel, cultivator, water hose, quick coupler key, hand pruners, hedge shears and refuse totes.
- Become proficient in the use of basic power equipment used for landscape maintenance: hedge trimmers, line trimmers, 21" lawn mower, and leaf blower.
- Learn and perform basic planting skills.
- Assist in keeping the job site tidy/safe.
- Become proficient in loading and unloading of truck and trailer used in landscape maintenance operations.
- Perform regular safety inspections on vehicle and trailer.
- Adhere to company policies, standards and safety guidelines.
- Work with other employees as a team.
- Meet or exceed company production rates and standards set forth.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
- Have full range of mobility in upper and lower body in order to be able to work in various positions including, but not limited to, stooping, standing, bending over, sitting, kneeling, squatting, and walking for extended periods of time.
- Be able to reach over head with hands and arms; climb or balance;
- Be able to use hands and fingers to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls.
- Be able to lift, pull, and push materials and equipment to complete assigned job tasks.
- Be able to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds regularly and occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.
- Maintain physical fitness level necessary to complete assigned job tasks.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is can be subjected to strenuous work in adverse weather conditions.
- The employee is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually high and requires ear protection while operating equipment.
Mainscape - 18 months ago
Mainscape, Inc. has evolved into a multi-million dollar national leader in landscaping, ranking in the top 75 in landscape maintenance firms...