To schedule, monitor, and provide efficient customer service to the pilots and flight attendants of Spirit Airlines following contractual and regulatory rules insuring adequate crewing of flights and maintaining the integrity of Spirit’s flight schedule.
- Continuous monitoring of legalities for all flight crews on duty insuring legal duty and rest requirements are met.
- Receipt and acknowledgement of all crew absences and prompt scheduling of replacement personnel on flight Spirit flights.
- Prompt booking of all crew deadheads and provision of confirmation to crew members.
- Scheduling, modifying, and confirming crew hotel lodging requirements on layovers.
- Coordination of ground transportation and timely pickup and drop-off of flight crews to hotel and airports.
- Thorough knowledge and administration of scheduling related contractual requirements per the CBA’s.
- Rescheduling and notification of flight crew personnel during irregular operations and delays caused by weather, mechanical or other factors.
Able to learn and efficiently use crew scheduling and reservation software. Must have the ability to learn and comply with collective bargaining rules while performing duties. Must be able to comprehend and have a clear understanding of FAR regulations to insure compliance with regulatory duty and rest rules. Has a deep understanding of the intricacies flight and crew schedules, crew scheduling, labor contracts and crew behavior in the airline industry. Able to proficiently use all Microsoft office products.
Must be a team player, possess superior communication and operational resolution skills with management, crews, labor representatives and OCC team members. Must be a quick thinker and able to prioritize tasks in a highly operational environment.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Previous crew scheduling or airline experience a plus.
- Previous Sabre Crew Management and Flica Software experience desired.
- Ability to type and/or use a computer keyboard.
- Must be able to prioritize required tasks in an active operational environment.
- Must be able to effectively communicate verbally by telephone and in person.
- Able to read documents, follow instructions, learn and understand office procedures.
- Ability to read, understand, and administer the Pilot and Flight Attendant contracts.
- Must have excellent organizational skills.
- Must be able to work shifts including late night shifts/holidays and weekends.
Spirit Airlines - 22 months ago
Spirit Airlines (NASDAQ: SAVE) is the ultra-low cost airline of the Americas and Home of the Bare Fare. Spirit’s fares are unbundled;...