Crew Resource Planner
The Crew Resource Planner is responsible to the Manager of Crew Resources for the administrative task associated with the flight crew’s training needs.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities :
· Book all crewmember travel to and from training events (i.e. Recurrent Ground School , checkrides, Simulator)
· Build all training events into a crew pairing and load in CrewTrac
· Schedule all Crewmember Recurrent Line checks and notify the Checkairman
· Book hotel accommodations for upgrade training
· Reserve rental cars for crewmembers as needed
· Assist with scheduling Flight Attendant Initial Operating Experience
· CrewTrac experience a must
· Must have excellent communication skills
· Must have basic PC computer experience
· Must be detail oriented and very well organized
· Maintain a good working relationship with all crewmembers
· Other duties as may be assigned
Many US airlines pledge allegiance to Republic Airways. The airline holding company's subsidiaries Chautauqua Airlines, Republic...