Hyannis, MA, Full-Time/Year-Round
This position organizes schedules for pilots and flight attendants, ensuring that they are utilized efficiently and comply with FAA Regulations. Additionally, crew schedulers manage crewmember bids and coordinate training events according to the training schedule.
- Organize schedules for pilots ensuring that they are utilized efficiently and comply with FAA Regulations.
- Reroutes/reschedules crewmembers as a result of irregular operations, mechanical, weather, sick calls, crew legalities, etc., in compliance with all applicable policies and procedures.
- Complies with TSA advanced information system requirements for crewmembers on a daily basis (e-APIS).
- Secures hotel accommodations for crewmembers during irregular operations on short notice.
- Coordinates training events with the Training Department.
- Coordinates regional transition of aircraft.
- Compiles open shift postings and assists in securing coverage of these shifts.
- Prepares various reports on crewmember sick calls, irregularities, and other daily operational information.
- Additional duties as assigned
JOB REFERENCE NUMBER: #2013316
- Previous experience preferred but not necessary
- Knowledge of PC required
- Knowledge of Sabre Reservations System
- General knowledge of aviation and previous airline experience preferred
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks and adapt to changes under pressure situations
- Must be willing to work nights, weekends and holidays
TO APPLY: Please complete our online employment application by clicking HERE .
DEADLINE TO APPLY: Wednesday October 30, 2013 (11:59pm EDT)
Cape Air has served Island-markets with a focus on leisure travel since 1989 and is experienced with the unique transportation needs of...