Join the Industry Pioneer.
Launch an exciting career at Southern Air, the premier global air cargo service provider! We operate a fleet of B747-400BDSF’s and are the only ACMI operator of B777F’s, providing a wide range of air cargo services for the World’s Flag Carriers, Charter Brokers, Shippers and Governments.
Great talent is the key to our success, and we strive to create an environment where employees are enabled to contribute to their full potential by leveraging their unique experiences, perspective, and viewpoints. We take pride in delivering exceptional service to our customers, and providing our employees the ultimate career opportunity… being part of a multi-cultural, global community which is shaping the future of our organization and touches the lives of people all over the world.
• Utilizes all available crewmember tracking tools, such as the lines of flying and flow chart, to ensure all Southern Air flights are covered by legal crews who meet all appropriate FARs.
• Notifies and/or ensures that flight crewmembers are notified of all required information and follows up and/or confirms that follow-up occurs to ensure that have confirmed their ability to report to the assigned flight within 48 hours of their scheduled flight departure.
• Complete, input and/or deliver all assigned crew scheduling reports, documents and logs in an accurate and timely manner.
• When necessary, researches, arranges, confirms and follows up on all hotel and transportation arrangements, as well as catering arrangements, for crewmembers.
• Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with all crewmembers.
• Creates an environment that encourages teamwork.
• Knows and uses all appropriate Southern Air processes, operations and policies, FAA regulations and procedures, and flight and crew scheduling terminology and processes.
• Can use all appropriate communications technology, i.e., fax, phone, SITA network, to ensure that appropriate crew information is communicated worldwide to appropriate parties on a timely basis.
• Tracks and schedules Loadmasters to flight assignments and training.
NO RELO OFFERED.
Southern Air is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, religion, citizenship, national origin/ancestry, physical/mental disabilities, military status or any other basis prohibited by law. AA/EOE, M/F/D/V
Southern Air - 22 months ago