To provide crisis stabilization services to adults who are in a psychiatric crisis. The worker will interact with the client in a positive environment that is assessed as necessary to prevent de-compensation or acute psychiatric hospitalization.
Schedule: Tuesday and Wednesday 4pm to 10pm, Friday 9am to 4pm Education Requirements
- Provide supportive, respectful, non-judgmental care to adult clients and assist them in meeting goals identified in treatment plans.
- Actively engage with clients while maintaining clear boundaries.
- Accept individual differences and learn from them.
- Approach each client with an attitude of discovery and hope.
- Support independent client functioning that leads to increased skills upon discharge.
- Learn new skills.
- Utilize effective communication skills that improve client outcomes and promote teamwork.
- Work as a team player delivering effective care to clients and promoting continuous harmonious working relationships.
- Independently maintain an environment that promotes safety and efficiency.
- Write descriptive and concise progress notes relative to the clients' defined goals and objectives.
- Relate effectively to a wide range of clients.
- BA degree in a related field, and/or exp working in the mental/behavioral health field.
- 1 year of experience providing direct care and/or crisis intervention to adults in a related field.
- MHRT I state certification or eligibility for and completion of certification within the first year of employment
- Training provided by Sweetser. General Requirements
- Valid state driver's license with liability/collision limits of $100K/300K on personal auto insurance.
- Proof of measles, mumps, rubella, varicella immunizations before time of hire.
Sweetser - 20 months ago