Schedule: Per Diem
The Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) functions under this Nurse Anesthetist Job Description approved by WMC’s Nursing Administration and Medical Staff Credentials Committee. In collaboration with the attending physicians in the Department of Anesthesiology, and through implementation of standardized procedures, the CRNA is responsible for selecting and administering anesthesia to pediatric and adult patients undergoing surgical procedures in the Operating Room (OR), or to patients undergoing diagnostic or therapeutic procedures in satellite areas under the medical direction/supervision of an anesthesiologist after the order for anesthesia has been written.
VA State Police
- Graduate from a nurse anesthesia program that is accredited by the boards of nursing and medicine, or the council on the Accreditation of Nurse Anesthesia Education Program/School.
- Current Virginia Registered Nurse licensure. .
- Current Virginia licensure for Nurse Practitioner, in the category of Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist.
- Current National Board Certification from the National Board of Certification & Recertification for Nurse Anesthetists.
- Insurable by Valley Health’s medical malpractice (Solution Services) insurer for the limits required by the state of Virginia.
- Current BLS & ACLS certification.
- Successful completion of credentialing process through Medical Staff Affairs.
- Criminal Background checks include:
3rd party Background Check
Valley Health of Virginia - 2 years ago
Valley Health is a full service, regional health care system serving the Northern Shenandoah Valley of VA, WV, and MD. As a non-profit...