GreenStone Farm Credit Services is approximately a $6 billion financial services institution with 450 employees in 37 locations throughout Michigan and northeast Wisconsin. GreenStone provides short term and long term credit to our customers, as well as a variety of other products and services, such as crop insurance, life and disability insurance, accounting services, tax planning and preparation, and appraisals
- Sell and service Crop Insurance products to farmers on a needs basis.
- Assisting in the development and implementation of crop insurance sales plans.
- Provide technical guidance and product support to the Customer Teams in assigned regions by developing and servicing the crop insurance portfolio.
- Maintaining a thorough understanding of hail and multi-peril crop insurance products and procedures.
- Assist with obtaining policy information from insured’s for processing.
- Assist in cross sales of other GreenStone products through qualified referrals.
- Servicing and marketing to existing customers.
- Conducting individual and group product educational demonstrations.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, agriculture or related field.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience in the agriculture or in the insurance field with an agriculture background.
- Must acquire and maintain an insurance license for crop insurance sales and meet all State and Federal annual requirements.
- 40-50% daytime travel within assigned territory.
Here's What We Can Offer You...
GreenStone has an outstanding Total Rewards package, which includes, but is not limited to:
- Salary commensurate with experience
- 15 vacation days, 12 sick days, and 10 paid holidays per year
- 401(k) plan – up to a 9% employer contribution/match
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life/AD&D benefits, etc.
- $100/year Logo Wear allowance
- $400/year Computer Subsidy/Reimbursement
*** Please include your salary requirements in your cover letter
- Tuition Reimbursement ($3,750 for BA, $5,250 for MA, per year)
Please visit the GreenStone website at
Farm Credit Network
- 2 years ago - save job