GreenStone Farm Credit Services is a $6 billion financial services institution with 475 employees in 37 locations throughout Michigan and northeast Wisconsin. GreenStone provides short term and long term credit to our customers, as well as a variety of other products and services, such as crop insurance, life and disability insurance, accounting services, tax planning and preparation, and appraisals
- Support efficient and effective delivery of crop insurance products to Association customers.
- Support the customer service delivery team by providing operations support and completing assigned administrative tasks and reports.
- Maintain all pending and active insurance files.
- Provide first level customer service for telephone inquiries.
- Work closely with specialist to achieve reporting deadlines.
- Compiles and produces reports, statements or other tracking information.
- Provide accurate data entry in GreenStone’s crop insurance database and insurance company software programs.
- High School diploma required, Associates degree preferred and 1-3 years of administrative experience.
- Basic knowledge of varied crop insurance policies, procedures and practices.
- Must acquire and maintain a crop insurance license, meet state and federal licensing requirements, and attend training courses for required continuing education for crop insurance.
- Knowledge of insurance principles and practices, insurance processing and servicing activities is desired.
- Extensive experience with computer technology and software applications.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
Here's What We Can Offer You...
GreenStone has an outstanding Total Rewards package, which includes, but is not limited to:
- Salary commensurate with experience
- 15 vacation days, 12 sick days, and 10 paid holidays per year
- 401(k) plan – up to a 9% employer contribution/match
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life/AD&D benefits, etc.
- Logo Wear allowance
- Computer Subsidy/Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement ($3,750 for BA, $5,250 for MA, per year)
*** Please include your salary requirements in your cover letter
Please visit the GreenStone website at
Farm Credit Network - 2 years ago