At Concurrent Technologies Corporation (CTC), we’re committed to assisting government, industry and nonprofit organizations achieve world-class competitiveness. In carrying out that mission, we recognize that our employees are our most important asset. Our organization has been recognized continually as an exceptional place to work. Visit us online at www.ctc.com for more information.
Are you ready to make a difference in your career and be recognized as a corporate innovator with a respected national reputation for solving complex technical challenges? Become a part of our team. CTC has an opportunity for a qualified Test Engineer within the Ft. Mead, MD area.
CROSS DOMAIN SOLUTIONS TEST ENGINEER
Primary Responsibilities: CTC is seeking a qualified Test Engineer to support a major contract within the DoD providing testing development and implementation for complex hardware/software systems. The Test Engineer will implement industry standard best testing practices across the full system development life-cycle. The position requires daily interaction with the engineering team, clients and users. Specific responsibilities within the position include but may not be limited to:
• Developing new test cases, new data sets to test new development, creating additional test cases for fault conditions in the software and to validate the operation of AFT design.
• Regression testing to include reuse of previous version test cases, executing existing test cases against modified software and creating new test cases where required.
• Integration testing to include regression tested software and new development software integrated properly.
• Acceptance testing to include performance and load testing, creating or modifying fault condition test cases, recording test results success.
• Developing corrective action plans against testing failures and recording the results.
• Recording, documenting, in detail, the anomalous behavior and discrepancies within TRAC and subversion control of documentation.
• Support creation and updating all final Testing Documentation (Test plan, Test Results and Test Report), to include detailed, structured reports of all test results and the acceptance version of delivered software.
sologig - 6 months ago